java - How to load/find a JAR resource from inside GMaven script? -


this gmaven script, trying find , load file located somewhere inside provided dependency (it's section of pom.xml):

[...] <plugin>   <groupid>org.codehaus.gmaven</groupid>   <artifactid>gmaven-plugin</artifactid>   <executions>     <execution>       <configuration>         <source>           <![cdata[           def file = // how my-file.txt?           ]]>         </source>       </configuration>     </execution>   </executions>   <dependencies>     <dependency>       <groupid>my-group</groupid>       <artifactid>my-artifact</artifactid>       <version>1.0</version>     </dependency>   </dependencies> </plugin> [...] 

the my-file.txt located in my-group:my-artifact:1.0 jar file.

the answer simple:

def url = getclass().getclassloader().getresource("my-file.txt"); 

then url in following format:

jar:file:/usr/me/.m2/repository/grp/art/1.0-snapshot/art.jar!/my-file.tex 

the rest trivial.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

linux - Mailx and Gmail nss config dir -

c# - Is it possible to remove an existing registration from Autofac container builder? -

php - Mysql PK and FK char(36) vs int(10) -